Tuesday, March 27, 2012

april is on its way

so, come  april my google  mail and my  blogger will change  formats.
i can't believe how  whiny i'm being  about this. so there'll be icons
and layouts and buttons  that i'm not used to. i'll  get used  to  it.
or  maybe i just need to find the  next big thing. but i won't.  i'm not
on the edge of the wave  anymore, my brains are  atrophied
so  someone  else will have  to the splattering.   maybe if i drive
on over to  sanford,  i can get that taken  care of. or  maybe
blogger  and i  will have to  part ways.
fuck
can't do that. half  my adult  life  and all my nymph  phase
are in  here, somewhere. ahh  blogger, you sucked me  in
and now you  change to a new improved  formula  which may i
remind  you  of new coke? hunnh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tasha Klein said...

LOL! 'nymph phase'

yeah and i totally feel the same way. i hate change.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Hector the Crow said...

new coke, lol! my girlfriend said she hated it when they changed gmail's look, she said it looked like it had been designed for six year olds - all cartoony and condescending

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a 6 yr old online, can't u tell. lol

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home