Friday, June 30, 2006

ok

so this is the end of the world
as they sung it
rem dream spiltzzz open the nite
i see you lurking in realtime but i
am usually busy not just sayin hi
i mean chatzz you could be anyone.

i've gone the guardian uk and all i see is us news
alito court stuff. what's goin on in the world
or do they tailor all of it to fit
what i click? iow information geared
to my tastes. now how do i k now
what that is? i'm a crature or habit.

ok you wanted a story about she and the volvo


title is

lessons in bitch #29.

(not for beginners}

i buy a volvoe brand
new and it rattle
rattle rattle in steering
you know (motions with hands) taree monthss
after i buy it brand new
so i take in they put
grease so ok, rattle gone. taree
montzz later (three fingers
slapped into attention
inexplicably i think
of goebbels)
same rattle leenit
i am on autobahn!
i think i die! s0
i take in to dealer second time
they tell me grease i tell them
no!
is same problem as last time. you vill replace
zee steering mech an mech (vaugely vultury movements
of her skinny sharp arms
telescope
a
steering
column

i nod)

o vut iss thiss.... mechaneesum.
so, they tell me car is ready so

i go to pick up
is ten minutes
before closing and manager tell me
oh, sorry
come back tomorrow
i tell him
NO
you. vill. bring. my .car .to. me. now.

he nyeh nyeh with excuse meechaneek go home
garage is closed but i haf none of this
i am here before closing
you want i call
your boss(her voice
a dentist drill)?
this is service volvoe? finally
he
stomp
back
to
gargage
and start my car rev engine back up
pwong! pwong!
he hit garage door
and tear off my ..

my... (curves hand like a dactyl wing
bumpershaped, nods voraciously)
i tell him
you. vill. replace.ze. (nods voraciously
bumper, i interject).
NOW.

he say my mechanic already home !
you. wil. call. him. back. in.

we have no part in stock!

i step to showroom window and point
to cars. watch him with innocent
eyes(bats eyelashes, minces voice)
but look, sir, at all the new bumper
just there. i am pregnant woman
(elliptical sweep of the forearm)sir
and you haf damaged my car
is no my fault. you. vill. replace.
leenit i get home eight oclock this nite
but i haf my car(nods head,sharply,once.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home