Saturday, May 26, 2007

cold fish and virgins

the moon takes up half the sky
saved by the light of, a bit of future
falls from my body, scraps for mites.

you spend half the week convincing me
you're interested and one night telling me
of your stone heart. this is not
going as i thought. i am not the doctor.
the rapist. the your life escapist.

i have my own half life to endanger.
the one who is now in deer medicine
calls to the one is now in fear, medicine!
and it runs to her mouth like blood in an abbatoir.

and did you wonder why the half paced enthusiam
the half assed glance the half measures i put on my psyche?
i talk about health as if i understand to how to get it.
this pisses you off. you snap the window shut.

i'd go off half baked, but someone with a halo next window over
says "you're not blasting men, yr just angry".
and i have to agree. at the thing that persues me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home