Monday, May 21, 2007

put a spell on me

i called you even tho
i promised myself i wouldn't

then you said yeah.
and i said yeah.

while i'm in the shower
you call. plans have changed.

i'm on the backburner
again.

damn this rice is getting sticky.
meanwhile, he's thinking of me.

wants to cook me fish.
liked the date. me too.

says he can't kiss.
i disagree. vehemently.















*




next up is a torso
who can't read but pilots
his own plane. i'd be nicer
but these guys are jerks

i mean if you're really wanting
what you say you want
instead of what you're really wanting

why do you treat women with such disrespect?
does it actually carry you to any of these places?
or do you only speak with women whom you can't respect...

tell ya what. i think i'm too vulnerable
to date. i got my spike collar on
my heavy metal toed boots
my black lipstick and cherry root
cigar. it's a battle field and i'm
in full defense gear. until

i open my mouth. put sweet agreeable
southern into it. wouldn't want to offend
anyone. wouldn't want to mess them up.


man, i got get my lava nails installed.
put a zipper on my mouth a scorpion in my cunt.















*




it prolly wouldn't work.
i am who i am. fodder for the machine.
men my age who are tired of love
tired of trying who just want
to stick it in and take it out again.
every woman that said yes
that's who they're fuckin over now
the ones that made them take that vow.


well, shit . it's a comical situation if you think about it.
sis is right. just don't jump back in to a relationship.
the best i could hope for is good sex with someone
other than the ex. next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home