Monday, May 14, 2007

a lil james taylor on my radio

save your goodbyes for the mourning light.








do me wrong it says
do me right right now
tell me lies but hold me tite
save your goodbyes

spend them on me.









i don't not regret it
but i regret it. i wish i had
never met you. i wish we were
still together i wish
you were older.
i wish you were.







*








go away then damn you
go on and do as you please


cuz that's what it's always been about.
my sacrifices to your lessons.
and why? b/c i fell into your eyes.




you ain't gonna see me gettin down on my knees

in fact i'm climbing this pedestal
that you think is sexy. i'm staying up here
you can view me from below. here we go.







i'm undecided and your heart's been divided


so that's what i'm working on now.
how to cleave this wounded flesh.
pass the stitches. inject the procaine.
no more breaks but it tore along the same path.
same path. you've been turning my world
up side down. do me wrong. do me right
right now. go on and tell me lies

like how sexy i am how u luv me luv me
but i think if you can't spend any time with me
then it's like that blink 182. blink blink
but hold me tight. save your goodbyes

and swallow them whole. i'm letting you letting you letting you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home