Saturday, October 08, 2005

like i said

shut my mouth.

i've always thought it would be a neat way to do an anthology. tht's why i mentioned it. yes, it's a lotta work. yes, it's a pita. that's why no one's done that, but have youconsidered that you won't get any poems by ani or ankush this way? there's not many, but there's some on that site. anyway, those are the kinds of things that run quickly thru my brain when anyone says sandbox anthology. but again, not my beast.

i have 2 problems with picking out ten of my own to send to you. 1)i think most of them suck, unless i've just written them-at than point i'm stil slightly bewildered and unsure. 2)each time i've submitted to a project of yours, it fails to come about. now, most times that's not a big deal cuz i just send you what i've recently written. but this time you're talking a history of what 5 years? to do justice to such an undertaking would require me going back over my pomes and trying to decide which of them the sux the least.

can you imagine the cringe factor involved?

i am writing you in here cuz i really am not into seeming like i'm putting you down. these are my own personal issues.

i'd wager jack might feel akin to this, and natalka too. i know that nat thinks her poems sux. and jack vacillates between dismay and ...
something.

so if it doesn't happen that i send you poems, please understand my reasons. i mean hey, one day i just might feel ok about tackling my own beast. if i do, i'll send my selections along.