Thursday, August 04, 2005

your philosophical goatee

i miss the written word
your arguement presented as if
you were able to catch a flame
record it on the next passage home.

(i hope you call soon.
i want to sleep.)


the occupant of one of the royal tombs of Ur asks
how to survive these everlasting
hours, 48 more, help
i'm decomposing, the house
is cracking, cockroaches are taking over


i've built myself a fictional you
whom i adore



as u stand beside ur naked body
surrounded by many medical students
none of which u know... they point and they touch u
...and u cant do nothing... yet u remember everything

(being with her is how
I imagine a dog feels right when you
attach his leash )


this reminds me of
what i felt about
my life in this world
a couple of years back.


eventually i stayed -
i want to have names
for my everything