Saturday, July 30, 2005

dear

hi

i hope life is going
better for you than me.

it has to be you know?
i can't bear to think of you
not getting over this.

just so you know i believe
you're right about sava
but that doesn't really mean
anything at all, does it?
as if i had a choice?


i wish you would call
but that only prolongs the pain
you see, i know what it takes
to move on is to move on.
how can you if you cling
to me? and i to you?

i wish you would send me the
money you owe me tho
that would be helpful


however...ahem.


i hope the fire damage
doesn't destroy my chance
of moving into this apt.

if it does then i'm fucked
everywhere. why can't you just
pay it off?



oh man. no one to feel sorry for me
but myself. and my son whom i'm not
going to do that to.


i'm packing up your stuff tonite
so i can have a good cry\ cuz
i'm pmsing. isn't it nice not
to have to go thru that again?

i wonder why you don't call
i am not calling you.


it is wrong to call you.
i'm just feeling low.
and that would make us both
feel lower. i think about
you all the time, just
so you know. well, of course
you won't know, how could you?

this is not going to you.
it's going into the ether
for someone to run across
or not and share the pain
or remember how it was with them
when they did this same thing
or feel smug cuz they don't have
to go thru this.

why did love do this?
why did i believe and fall
again? just to have it wrenched
from me. i 'm sure you'll call
when you want to know more
about wether she is pressing charges.


always about you, you know?
n why not, when did i demand it be
about me? it was about us
which became you which became
sigh and why oh goodbye.

have you examined your subtexts yet?
did you figure out that your love
has faded? that really you are
ready for a change?

are u finding solace somewhere?
o ihope so. the sooner i know
it's over the quicker i can take
that tapeworm outta me.