Saturday, July 30, 2005

so sick of it

never an ounce
of respect she
gives nothing takes
ev/ery thing
for granted i can tell
this is gonna be a rough year.

o don't put up a wall
what dresser do i get
what fuckin thing do i get
huh? i am going to put up a wall
a retreat i can't live
without a room
of my own
even if i have to build it

o rather maybe i'll just die.
yeah, let me just die now.
this is the worst its been
in my adult life and she me makes want
to kill myself.


save me from this ingratitude


i wish i had you again
to comfort me
but it will never be again
never again.


and that makes me cry
so put that in your eye...


omg. i just can't believe her.

no you do not get the antique dresser
look at the way you treat things
figure it out
no
you broke the mirror with carelessness
you break everything with your anger
i am not going to be a pushover
just cuz i'm giving you a room.
forget about it. i'm also not
going to clean your bathroom or do
your laundry. fuck you.

you don't know how much i can't wait
till you get out. believe me, if you
were not such a bitch it would be different
but i am doing all this sacrifice
for us to be a family
live in a semi decent place
and all you think about is
yourself. you and your friends have
destroyed enough of my stuff
and i'm not giving you the chance
to keep doing it.


ah justin. what a time we had.
i'm amazed at h ow long
you put up with her.