Friday, July 03, 2026

found in drafts

 you play with the plastic red flower

 while i msoke and listen to birds
and snoring. the postulates
oppose and collide create
tension in the verge, this is sub
atomic theory/ a backlash of memory
colliding with now/





the dog is chubs. how do you do?
he whines in his cage but can't
come inside until he's bathed
and i will not bathe him.


black dress, stained with oatmeal
i've taken care of enough of your decisions.
still, it takes a village to raise a happy child
so yes, welcome to the village.
welcome home this is how
love operates,  please try to accept it
as it''s offered.



the dog pants in his cage
doesn't want to sit in the spilled
food but i didn't place food
in the crate. wind blows
but it's hot anyway, sub tropical
sun beats on the dirt, bleaching
it to dust. make some bones.


i picked up co creation
trying to thwart a tension point.
i wonder which postulate  wins that way?


in a footnote on lilith i found your name,
russian origin, a sprit riding night winds.
malevolent they say, but merely dis obediant.
is that evil? really? free will means
i can think of something which you have not.

or something like that.  the cornrows go untended.
weeds spring up in the cracks between the gravel.
the dog begins to eat his food, out of boredom
he wants to clean his own cage

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It puts a whole new spin on staying together for the kids.

I'm about to commit fiscal suicide. The biggest money mistake of my life. I'm going to buy a home for my fucked up daughter and her family. My daughter is messed up because of childhood trauma. Suffice suffice suffice to say that it was of my own willful ignorance. And just lack of common Sense or reading between the lines or seeing the symptoms or anything like that though I tried it was something I wish to erase.

But you can't erase it. We can only try to palimpsest a thing of beauty from the ruins.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was ready to leave 3 hours ago after getting all my stuff together taking a shower going to the post office then to Dollar general then back to the post office. snorkels and masks I bought them. Getting closer to 4 hours now.but of course set down and have a j.

I wish I was laughing at this fiasco.this fiasco. And trying to keep my cool. It's pretty hot here in Florida. I want to take a dip in the springs but it's too late now. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be more on a schedule.

Positivity is it Earnest status in the heart. Did it say Ernest? I'm not sure but Ernest it must be. I positively want to be positive about this and expectations are the killer of joy. As well as what side of the one comparison being the thief. Oh yeah 4 hours now. Only a couple more things to pack. Only one more cigarette to have.


I identify with that song waiting by I don't remember the name of the band that he knows it and thinks it's really funny that it's true about him. You always say the right words to keep me waiting. But you don't you don't say the right words and still I wait. F*** is up with that ?


Fiasco might not be the one word. Don't want to bring on bad juju. It's not a fiasco it's just a very late start but we did bring the room for two nights so hopefully they check in isn't to bother. I'm probably ever thinking it. But I am pretty pissed off that we didn't get there in the daytime. So we had two days to explore that area so I will probably never go to again. Although if the spring is nice enough I might. There are closer springs, and maybe just as nice. We'll see.

Daughter's about to move into homosassa springs so I'll have a place to stay so I can get up early in the morning and get it to rainbow springs.

We're not even going for the springs though. We're going for the caverns. Kind of creepy to be walking and crouching to four and a half feet and in two and a half wide corridors. I kind of hope there's some lighting. Otherwise I mean
Yikes


But I've been in case before. I wasn't freaked out then but there were lights so.

I imagine they have lights.
It's too dangerous to let people wander around in the dark.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The smoke curl up and out in a big cloudy ivy spotlight on the parking lot of the motel 8 in Marianna Florida.

We did finally get on the road at 7:15 or 7:30 made it here at e 12:28 Central Time. Yes we crossed a time zone .think we've been wanting each other.

But we haven't been wanting each other we've been wanting to kill. And the child's mostly been wrapped up in his game with the headphones. I cannot talk to this man that I profess to love , who professes to love me. But I don't think he likes me very much and then we have come to this pass.

Standing on the balcony of the motel tanking half a class of sake room temperature just one more inside then sleep well my disappointed expectations .

Strawberry in the fridge.nurella and crackers for breakfast. Popcorn would have been good but alas. Infinite lee happy that at the end of the road there is a inn with air conditioning

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so the play continues. Just as I had come to the conclusion that her delusional optimism was the key to Faith, was the key to accomplishing anything, not just a pipe dream fed by legal thca, just as all of that coalesce into an almost peaceful feeling in my gut, they come in and arrest her partner for non-payment of child support.

And while I believe that this man has been irresponsible and profligate I do not believe he belongs in jail for this. Deadbeat dads are the shall we say seminal points of most of our existences.

The fact that we have criminalized the male in order to bend to the desire of the incubating woman is just as unjust as forcing an unwanted child upon the woman simply because the man wanted it.

The choice is always hers or should be. But that should come with full realization of the man's commitment or non commitment. And if not commitment it be she needs to let go of it. I still feel this way. Because in the end it's going to be her with the child alone. And no amount of penalty support can make up for the absence of a parent. It's just a punishment to criminalize sex for men. Women get punished with the child men get punished with debt levels and the child gets punished with existence. Tell me one person that has not said I didn't ask to be born.





So anyway yeah I mean I need her optical delusion I mean optimistic delusion to carry the dream forward. I'm pretty sure that's what Columbus had when he set off for India. And I'm sorry I'm taking the tropes from my upbringing but I was raised in America in the '60s when history had been settled and minorities were all properly absorbed cough cough in the dream of a melting pot where all could be celebrated.

Oh my god when I do that I feel like the orange menace.

So like all intrepid explorers who insist upon adventure, which is what she called this endeavor up until the time of the arrest, she must sail on. The winds may be picking up in the storms look a little more like maybe there is an edge of the world to fall off of but sail on one must .



So yeah and if he needs to buy that place and move there it's probably a good thing because I can't live this way much longer. Maybe I'll just die oops. But somehow that's doesn't seem to be in the cards yet.

Keep growing the ship my beautiful slave.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. The translator did a pretty good job until the last line. Which should read

Keep rowing the ship my dutiful slave

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just as an aside, the ship crashed before launch. Too much optimism can be blinding, but when God strikes lightning real close you got to take the fact that it didn't kill you as a warning.

Then I got like all this money in the bank that should be invested in something not infested but invested in something and I think real estate is a pretty good investment. Usually but this is Florida so we go through boom and busting right now it's bust so the question is can I get into a place I'm a short enough time line I'm a tight enough budget that it makes sense.

So I'm kind of continue how to folly because I don't really in this other Captain over here who tells me he going to get a s*** s h i p yeah that's what I said

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today at lunch I went to the bank and deposited the withdrawal from my retirement fund. Then when I was leaving I lit up my lunch time medicine and only had like 20 minutes to get back to work and it takes me I'd say I could 30 minutes to smoke my medicine so I thought I'd drive a little ways around cuz I had 20 minutes to get back to work and beat ADP time. I thought I could stop at 7-Eleven and get an orange and maybe a cup of cold iced coffee. Oranges cover up the smell of my medicine.

Luckily I had an orange because I decided I needed to really smoke all of my medicine today and instead of taking the first right I drove all the way to the second right to come back to work. That really ate up my 7-Eleven time. Couldn't stop because I was really tight on ADp time.

Sitting at the light at Anderson and Waters with exactly 6 minutes and if anybody gets in my way when this light turns green I am fucked*. So I make it to the parking lot , seat belt pulled off as I pulled into the nearest spot to the door which I never use. Clock says 204.

Quick check of my purse, grab the orange - why? - throw it in my purse look around say I can make it.

Thinking all the while I'm not going to make it I'm not going to make it pondering shall I give them the time if I clock in at 06. Shall I give them the one point six five minutes that they will be taking from me if I clock in at 06. And right before I opened the door I decide yes put my purse up to the door to unlock it because my wallet is always in my purse but no my wallet the door it won't unlock my wallet my wallet my wallet is in the car and for sure I am not going to make it by 05. So I dash back to my car anyway take a deep breath turn around leave the orange in the car this time open the door with my wallet walk in and music, sweet sweet music played by the HR produced local video blast out of the entryway welcoming me with a fanfare of a game show, won.

I kind of smile sardonically at the irony. Walk down the hallway open the door to production turn around quickly swipe my card and by God it says 05. And I do a little jig in my head and I do the fish flop on the floor in my head cuz today I won at ADP time

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home