Monday, May 29, 2023

tenderness

 i dont 

i can't even what 

is that word. baby 

fat melting into roased flesh

butter on asparagus

siam thai's panang chicken slices

dealing with feelings here dealing with harsh

realities. i don't like this kid. 

i was creulla NO the wicked step mother 

with claws and teeth out

earlier after crappy interactions by his lordship

with the household staff. nicely asked for milk

on his cearal then stated his thirst. several times

with the housemaid politely commiserating

each time but not serving as nothing

was asked of her, politely or otherwise

his lordship, not getting the hint

deduced drink would not be forthcoming so

drank the milk from the dregs of his cereal

then left the table, entetainment in hand.

his pappa reminded him to clear his bowl

as the housemaid was washing the dishes

and would include his but he answered

nonchalantly, i am gonna do..but was 

interrupted by the lady of the house emerging

from the handmaid's face yelling BOY

YOU WILL come here instantly and pick 

up your plates. 

it;s a bowl her replied, looking up from his tablet

to see the face of doom aimed directly

at his eyes. 

do NOT TALK BACK TO ME

you little asshole, i am tired to FUCKING

death of your smartass , know better than 

royal fucking shit get that mutherfucking DISH

off the table and wash it yourself!





i do not like this kid.

and maybe he needs some takedown 

in his life  but honestly i dont want to be that guy,

















***



waiting for the call from my daughter

on the birth of her fourth child

or impending. i'm to mind the others

while she's birthing. interestingly enough

she's not found out the gender. i'm with her

on surprises. they can be joyful.











1 Comments:

Blogger Hector the Crow said...

I'm bouncing off your words, spinning, thinking I catch a glimpse of the underneath, but don't trust my ability to see. I should though, cause when I think maybe I don't get subtext, it often turns out I do. But I'm kind of a lazy reader, and don't stretch to understand. I must have some intuitive sense that I wouldn't be cut out for raising a child. But then, maybe that means I should, like the guy who doesn't want to be the president of the universe is really the perfect candidate. Except probably no, I think my intuition is right. I think I would flip on a dime from laissez-faire to the point of neglect, to impatient authoritarian, and back and forth.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home