Sunday, July 10, 2022

this is not an attempt to be misread

 reading thru recent posts i see that this has become

my bitching moaning place. i guess it always was.

anyway




i don't want this kid.

he is always saying how much he loves me now.

it reminds me how kids always want to please

the abuser. so now i'm an abuser.


it's totally subconscious.

the other day he sneaked into our room

while we were smoking

twice, once

after ii closed the door.

i burst into his room , snatched

the tablet out of his hands threw it

on the floor and sbarled 

if you EVER go into our room

or MY room without knocking and 

PERMISSION i will smash this tablet

to smithereens do you understand?




so that took care of that for a while.





i've done the same to my own. you gotta set boundaries

and clear consequences.  if i were forced to birth

a child then raise it i woild feel like i do about him.

which sucks. i am too selfish to foster. so that makes me

de facto

harmful in this situation. even when un sub conscious.

the right thing to do would be extract myself. 

not their fault. entirely mine.




2 Comments:

Blogger Tasha Klein said...

What ever happened to the little mini you , the little granddaughter? I had a falling out with my daughter in law last year so didn't get to see my granddaughters this year. Sad. But on well, life , if I can even call it that, goes on. I have a lot of aches and pains and like you, am swallowing the over the counter pills by the hand full, everyday.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Tasha Klein said...

I think a lot of my discomfort is from the meals I eat at work. A five star facility that uses the cheapest lethal cooking oils , fake butter , fucking SHASTA cola for gods sake. A nursing home where over half the patients have Inflammation!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home