Tuesday, June 30, 2020

#lunch review

 Lunch in the time of covid. The girl at the Whopper place was not wearing her mask over her nos

She didn't know what kind of fish sandwich I wanted. And then she forgot to ring up no tartar sauce. Gabriella is her name. Thank God the unnamed girl with the nose ring and sweet skin and sweet skin was watching her over her. So I didn't have to eat tartar sauce. Gabriella putting her mask on when she saw I was wearing mine all the way over her nose. I can't that is a win

So then I went to Racetrac to get cigarettes. I think the guy behind the register for wearing his mask. He thanked me as well. When when. But then I went back to the car and only wrapped my hands rubbed my hands rubbed my hands rub rub rub my hands Rub-a-Dub-Dub my hands, 4 less than 20 seconds and with 50% alcohol.

The girl with the nose ring handed me my sack of food. Her mask was under her lips. She was a very pretty girl and called me mama and smiled with braces on her lips.

2 Comments:

Blogger james said...

this is a great poem! cut the intro phrase "Love in the time of..." and then run it exactly as is. beautiful work. jimmy

6:44 PM  
Blogger hiccup said...

thank you jimmy. i am happy you like it.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home