Monday, October 17, 2016

new new new

yeah we always want the new
shiny toy boy but i like my old school ways
i wanna be a rapper but i just go on amazed
playin soda candy crush, not crushin the display
on the page for the age of misspent days.

well i can rhyme but they ain't very good
we didn't so that stuff growin up in my hood
in fact the hood wasn't called that cuz it isn't in my blood.

*



so i'll stop. unlike chelsea who continues despite lack
of talent, i think that's the point.




*



this election what a farce. how to talk with anyone
on either side if they  actually like their candidate.
it's gonna boil down to who are you more fearful of
both are hawks, no white dove.


morning writing is the worst but it's the only time
i'm not beat to death by the man, even tho i'm white
in a white land. slavery comes in many forms
i just take mine in the norm.  i broke my kids
for the system, i broke my life for the system i
shoulda been a contender, singing on the stage
sans kids all my life. i don't regret it, no i said it,
shoulda been's are dreams that didn't get their way.






*



i feel like i'm starting over
with no cover, no makeover
see the rhymes are bustin out
even though they have no clout
forcing stingers in my eyes
causing me to realize
bob dylan had it right
and so wins the nobel light.


lol. where that was gonna go
we won't know, it's time to get dressed
and go do my slave best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home