Friday, September 04, 2015

TRuecolor

so i'm talking  about getting my guest bedroom back
trying to get straight what day i know i asked for my birthday
but appearently  october to you actually means november
and i mention it then he says how short you got
and you rather lose it with me saying how i brought it up
makes people like him or people in general think
that i'm a bitch and i feel it , here it comes, you got your first
paycheck and things are going well so really why live
with me anymore and isn't it all the fuck ways this way
i'm always the bitch after the sex wears off
and lunch can be paid for
and what really gets me is i apolgise
for bringing it up in the first place but i think
i told you last week when i said something about the bikes
how i have to be able to talk about anything with you
without you going off the deep end and there
you are, way up there on your high
dive daring me to dare you to jump how much you
want to jump, just run, just go go go
fucker , jump you goddam pussy i'm tired
of waiting down here for you to land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home