Saturday, January 04, 2014

nike mountain shadows on the foothill of st. pete

my son installed swipe on my tablet. im not using it
but i loke it better than the orher one for response though
 my typos are still legion. dot com
i still think its gonna be a good year
tho i forgot to burn my regrets in the new year fire.
i sang them out instead. consternation
or delight made no difference, that makes
the difference.


does that bother you if i touchyouvwhille u write ?
as long as u dont want response.
its cool. i was used to that. just let me be your
jet pack, baby. iwant to feel my hands 
on your body before i turn 85.
what are you looking for again?
catnip. i cant find it but i did
find this cigar




()()()()()())))))))()((((
      


the cat was tortured by the papparazzi for tears
and year Thus this see swipe thing aaintwokrkng
out. sjes tired mow, shadow.
she wants her cooffe and brie
her honey and apple. she has come pit

out of the land of self agony

1 Comments:

Blogger james said...

brie/agony: caint no swipe mess that up. xo

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home