Sunday, September 29, 2013

kinda ghetto

my new ebff informs me
my self image is catastrophic
like falling off a tower, fantastic
i reply, i'll survive this?

tells me to let go of the self interest sword.
i turn to the cat all "is this true?"
she  likes the jazz trance sound track
and my hand on her belly.just purrs.

i think my subconscious said it best
dreams deceive as well as inspire.

we've been efriends for a while
but the bff is new. anyway my
friend tells me i gotta temper
myself but i gotta strike now
to make the magic work.


i say i could do it
but my heart is a fist.






2 Comments:

Blogger Tasha Klein said...

i liked the whole piece but i love, 'my heart is a fist'! hi! how are you? i am fine. ~Tash

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi tasha. I am doing well. Glad you are. Miss your poetry.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home