Monday, May 03, 2010

bottom of the ]]\\\

you were telling me how you thought
you were ready now, how the blinders
have fallen from your eyes and you
think you can love again how you'd maybe
like to see what comes from us and just as i
was about to answer i got a call from him a visit
at the front door so of course i invited him in
took you to another room asking
for maybe a bit more time see
he's here , he's asking to try
so i have to try again and then he walked in on
us and walked out again, skating away
but calling me sayiing follow me
with the curve of his back
and the back of his head
which i want t o smash like a melon
now i'm awake and realize
that i can't love anyone else until he says to me
no, that not talking not seeing not being
with him is not enough he has to reject me directly
before i'll be able to move on
so o
i'm sorry i give you shit
about how you're being my bf 
because i still have to keep you
wearing the tgif hat , even if

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home