Thursday, April 08, 2010

fast foward into today

yeah so the streets are stained
green after the fall. let it rain.
a couple days ago the trees put
on kelly green skirts over   radioactive
parking lots. all this seems familiar
some cycle of rebirth where i burn the dead
like florida sun burns  pollen pods.

i don't know why you contacted me
but i'm ok with that. i don't know if
you'll ever contact me again, and i'm
trying to put expectations in their place~
some other plane of existence.

gawd  will i ever use a different referent for consenual realities?









*(&


so i scanned for butterflies but only the orange ones
are out today. the wind is march hare in april, where may
has come a few weeks early and the flowers think
the bees stopped hibernation. i think i'd like a fuschia bush
for easter. oh. it's come and gone. still...










*(&


yeah, i'm just passing time till you get bored and use an exit.
















































































































*&(

still with me? k well listen.

i don't understand how it is
but at least i know
that it is.

that's progress.



diana keeps throwing brass stars
and they keep missing by a couple cms.

i mean cake tried to tell me a while back
but all i wanted to do was eat it.  still,
never there is the same all over the place.

so let me push those visions of you on a skateboard
into the pond. let me erase your smile like yr an inverted
 wonderland cat.. let me dammit, why don't you let me?




















*(&



fine, i'll do it without your help.
that's help enough for me.
never ever ever ever there.

hey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home