Friday, April 16, 2010

five s's in possessions

1.


we are looking for you
why are you still hiding we are
seeking you in the crannies behind
the berry bushes, flowering
like desire burst from your fingers




2


oh 21 how may your lessons
differ from mine? a learnt thing
that doesn't rhyme, benisons
unheeded, misdeeded, ring-

a hollow shell, struck a thousand
times. r u hott r u hott how would
i know, time is a bastard, our sand
begets the flow. lessons i could

lessons you should, these things exchanged.
the teacher is the student, this is arranged.











3









the center is pollen and bee stripe, sun seed
re movement. her skirt is a white quintet.
she gives me all colors, combined.
once i step into the quincunx , embraced
once i step on it, erased.








4



what did i know of love before i met you?
songs that tore at my heart without flesh
deeds that would be done to me by me through me
what did i know of love before she came to me
willing and begging and commanding her stone?
and what do i know of love, now?















5


she is the octopus tentacle
she is the beak birded, the sheep herded
she is is not she is the wrought , written
in skin and chemistry, the me hidden from you
the you pulsing toward me the we that is one
fucking self , mais anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home