Monday, December 07, 2020

Concerned

 I'm a bit concerned because I haven't heard from you. This rain is a missed between us. There's so much commotion in my heart, like smoke in a closed room, swirling in  its own weight.


Your sister pays for the lot of us. My hopes to be abandoned to please my gods. Yet still she rises. And you, going through the motions of adult. I'm so sorry for all of this. How we couldn't make realities out of all those things we knew we should be.


There was either a gunshot or a transformer that just blew up. I'm outside of work in the mist.  it coats my windshield with speckles. I guess 65 isn't too old for my first book as long as it's my last. Whatever it was there are no sirens, although I see somebody leaving the building she does not look terrified. But we all should be anticipating the next big bang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home