Friday, July 26, 2013

hey its time for jonny


who is still not on the daily..... omg, scuse me here
i remember when tweeting was just beginning
a woman who claimed to like my poems
told me i'd be a natural for , just open brain
insert fingers. so yah, i told her i dunno if i like
the idea of limiting myself to 40 characters or less
but now tweets are almost passe, cuz you can
go on the book of faces and promo yourself
aphoristically , comediacally, photographicly
instagrammicly, vimeo lee any
new way you can think of and i understand
the exact moment in modern cultural evolution
that i became a silent film star .

2 Comments:

Blogger Hector the Crow said...

john oliver's pretty awesome though :) yeah, i can't fuckin get into twitter either - i've tried - it really doesn't do it for me

12:02 AM  
Blogger hiccup said...

We are too verbose crow

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home