Tuesday, July 10, 2012

tiger lily tornado

when sneaking thru my yard
it's wise to wear waders.
my breaklights are down
the road's a river
and  i want to find the doc
that will deliver lsd
for my next depressive bout.

i think somehow
you finally made it to china
simply because you had to go.
i hear the internet there
is censored like  Time
so take your salt in grains
that defy the windsplit rains.


you can call me. drop by over wires.
we'll put  pretense on the burner
boil up a cuppa, share  a smoke.
outside where secondhand
runs off the clockface
to bother the neighbors.
i'll show you the headstone
for my expectations
and you can kiss me
in my little white shorts.
they were made for hot weather.

funnel down into my neck
twist a bottle cap for dipping
into scales and graphs. i've got
a recycler on line 2 who wants
to mine the gold streaks
you picked up over the superfund site.
he wants to do lunch
but he can't get beyond the bridge
into the maw of the siren
so he's  redecorating
the landscape with brittle white doves.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home