Friday, January 16, 2009

here

if this keeps up, i'll have to see a doc.
no worries, it's just my head.
she says it's coke, says it's magic.
you message, telling
me where to meet you
as if shore and skyscraper
walked thru arches, under mistletoe.
your lips, an expensive pillow
stuffed like metaphor into a bad poem.
archangels line a cup of green tea.
the taste, you say, is bitter.
drink the draught of carmine and ambience
i gave up for a night of belief.




















()***







my son has princess
cruise lines playing cards, he
shuffles them in the air.
guitar heroes battle on easy couches
pizza boxes gape, grease a forensic
detail, escape unlikely.

we have company this weekend
and i am not doing well not doing well
i have lost the battle with anti depression
because the hopeamine inhibitors
doped my sun rays into alkalias and other
chemicals related to overplanning.

there are things that need differing.
you told me that. but.
but.
i mean come on, i want to wonder why
i want to want to want that rush.
i want to be ok with not needing it.
because in my last life i was a popping
pill and august night. in florida. where august
is scantily clad and coconut milk
baths are sold for 888 in miami
day spas. that's where i met
the doc. he gave me a nip and tuck
at head meets prefrontal
cortex in contextual
contests of curative comas.















living. that's what happens outside this door.
they give me space to be seriously
depressed, co dependant on the tapping
keys and sticky spacebar. cuz they don't hurt me
on purpose. and anyway, it's all self directed.
as long as i get up and go to work as long as i
pay the bills i can be as isolationist as i please.

it takes a lot for me to go to walmart.
i've got to need toilet paper
or a dose of tabloid. if you were here
we could send you instead .
you , wisely, decided to fend elsewhere.
florida is for people who can handle paradise.
















+088






you know, jack wanted to me to post the bloggy stuff
on the board
cuz he didn't want to add another LINK TO FOLLOW.

i think it's a bad idea.
if you really want to know what's going on
in my life just
come live here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home