Tuesday, January 13, 2009

think positive he says

like an angel's mouthpiece
when he's being chavaunistic
over needy, too effusive.
just like that other dude.
the body builder that i drove away
with a silly observation.

ok, maybe there are gods.
you guys love my gullibility.

he'll give me his number when hell freezes over.
i mean come ON. using photos readily available online
and posing them as your own artwork
really chafes my butt. at least with a line
you don't steal the whole poem...

i think i'm positively glad that
i didn't hand out my phone number
and glad that i i've got some claws on my paws.

yes you did a number on me.
i'm not going to be able to let anyone close
for a while. i'm positively certain
that the one you threw at me today
as a lark, the one who might have a chance
is just some guy flirting with a maybe
without any idea he wants to be with her
or who her is. what did i want?

respect,love, trust your eyes looking into mine
not god talk or telling me
i'm not positive enough. who is her?
i dunno. i guess i need a mirror to see.

lens retracted to itself, warps alone upon the shelf.

i want to break the thing, come shattering to self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home