Friday, November 23, 2007

turning over the tables at the temple of "love"

so i break it cuz
no i won't just leave you hanging
you want to know my issues
and i say let's wait till we're face
to face let's wait till we can talk
about it without my phone saying
you only have five minutes left
but you can't. i hate taking on the role
of d but i won't make those mistakes
i'll make my own goddamn mistakes
and damn the torpedoes. i told you
it had to be about trust and you don't
trust me, and maybe you don't have a reason to
after all how well could you know me
when i don't even know myself anymore.
so i speak to you in plain language and you have
reasons
you have rationale. i wouldn't want to take
them from you. it's your time of life for that.
now you'll have a problem with the ex.
but uranis is up there doin its thing
droppin me into a roller coaster of intuition.

oh what does the goddamn tarot say now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home