Monday, January 23, 2006

stupid

i mean stupid, this belief in us.
whenever i begin to accept
the possiblity my world falls.

so fuck it. fall acorn.

you went out at about ten.
the bars close at three.
it's now six eighteen.
lol. even if you went for breakfast
you should be home by now.
but you're not. also, what is lavalush?

i keep you near me as if
that will satisfy but it never does
we were like married the other nite.
nothing to say each other. your cock
remaains flaccid. why do i continue to put
myself thru this? now, i won't need to.

where ever you are, it's not with me.
who ever you're doing, it's not me.
you'll find out what i've been saying is true.
all pussy feels alike.
or something like that.

sigh. i can't imagine anything else.
unless your dead.
unless you're passed out drunk as this guy's house.
unless you're dead. you could be.
you should be, to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home