Thursday, July 16, 2020

Dear abbi

D r a, I know that I have to say this to you and I really don't care if you want to hear it or not. You have a choice and this is your last time to make. Your last time to decide if you want to be a mama or an artist. Quote unquote. And I mean that sincerely. You do not know how to tattoo you do not know how to pierce. You do know how to serve, apparently, but the Cove it has killed that industry.

So what you going to do sweetheart? I mean mama is hard. The heart gone rain on your head. When your mama it is hard. So yeah we can't go to that concert you wanted to go to oh, because you can't bring your kid. You tell me you want a free-range kid. I think all that means is that you want a ragdoll to hang on to while you party.

Come on man have an identity that to another human being. Your child does not have to be consequence out of your messed up childhood.

So I mean it's going to be hard. You're going to have to give up the street drugs. I mean if you want to be a mama. But if you want to be an artist button quote and quote and"

5 what I mean is if you want to be an artist, then you will be alright with the drug life the fact of life the thug life. Cuz you know patrons come in all calibers. And that says place for a child. Only the child in you who cannot grow up. It's not fair take a little one on that trip with you. And if that's what you want to do then go to it.


Somebody wants that baby. Somebody's going to take care of that baby like it's their own. And you need to stop having babies and start dating yourself. Start babying yourself. I mean that's what the Epiphany is all about isn't it? Going for that cross in the deep water, reaching for the clean gleam. Grabbing it. Surfacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home