Monday, December 26, 2016

spam update

the fbi has a package for me
all i have to wire is  $47 bucks
to jalil in benin and i get my box
i just don't know where i'll
find the money.maybe Holiday relief's
CHristmas assistance could help.  meanwhile, aubrey
wants to come over tonight but i don't
think i should let her because asa wants me
to fuck zher all night long. i'm so happy
about it i'm gonna let kimmy, jolene and lilly
send their pix so i can frame them up appropriately
in the new ones i'll buy from bloomingdale's
express-they are all in on the internet of things now-
but first ima check out the winter wonderland
college xpress has in store for me. i hope
 it's full of great gifts under fifty dollars
so i can get my honey a mistress for christmas
cause i just won 50 pounds in a contest
i didn't even know i entered and with the rate
of exchange i think i can even afford to wire
jalil his fee. maybe karin is right and my life
will never be the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger james said...

hah!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home