Wednesday, April 20, 2016

disappointing the universe

so it's the second day you call in sick
but you're only sick
in the head. i've seen your head
do that now for four years
or i could say every god damn
lover i've had. i always pick the sick.
is it so i'll have something to write about
instead of the cowish existence i
seem to live? i dunno but it
disintegrates as we live it.

so what is about the scorpio male or rather
those scorps i've k nown, born in octoboer
that makes them self sabotage. or is that
just because they meet me? or is that i pick
that i know it, it resonates with my body
ad makes me feel good until it saps
all my strength and leaves me fighting
for a way out. i can't deal  anymore, love

is this why you're always leaving?


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


\







in the sky, smoky full moon.


we drive sheldon road, past
the row of untaxed church land -
i follow the lexus' tail lights-
and the smell of burnt wood and there

you are, huddled in front of our
smouldering apartment
i dry your tears again, promise it's nothing
we can't work through but you disappear

like a piece of thread moving through cloth
to re emerge in this carnation
lodged in my lapel , dead, dried
giving the appearance of almost fresh.

when i hit home with you
you go on the attack. it is not
my desire to bite back since
i bit first. but no. no
no, you narcissitic mf, sorry that
the groans from the flu patient woke you.
i forgot to close the door.
you could have, of course,
but that would be to much like
well, i dunno, helping yourself?

like i tried to do last night till you took the covers
i had inexpertly piled upon myself when i went
one eighty to my prior position. it was an overreaction.
have i said i'm sorry yet? no i've defended my position.
it was an over reaction. i'm sorr.y. i was tired. am .
am tired. weary to my bones.
and this game we've played so long
love, this game, bow and arrow.
leave it.

































OPPIP

to other girls to play.


so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home