Tuesday, May 22, 2012

outside

  gramma's home. i can open
her door now, so i go ahead and open
it and walk in but i gotta wait
 for her to finish talkin to mama and jake
  gramma! i say.. then she walks in so
i shut the door.  wanna see pictures
but she pick me up and say hugs
she  hugs too long and  pat me   say i gotta go
 with jake.
 but pictures! i sit by the puter she say no,
 she in  the bathroom and take off
her work clothes. help you! i take a bottle down
help you! she put the square
 under her arms so i raise  my arm  and
she put it on me. it's wet. smells funny. she rubs
a br.ush on her eyes. say close your eyes
rubs it on me. it tickles but it's soft
brings out the lip stuff  say hold on, i make a kiss
  say go look in the mirror.
smiley girl there . i shy with her . gramma put
my hair up in two parts. say that's so cool.
i look in the mirror. see that shy girl with banana ears
gramma say. so pretty  go show mama.. mama
 want a picture so i pull em out. i don't like the way it feels
gramma has  a dress. i don't have no clothes i
don't like the way they feels.   i know
where my shoes are. the pink ones. i like
they way they feel. makeup. shoes. ready for outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home