Monday, February 27, 2012

late nite snacks

i give out my number
a clone multiplexed across
the satellite signal
one of me
two of me, three of me.
i won't tell you
why i don't write now.
i worry what you'll think
but i've always done that.
ok so you showed me some things
that worked for you and a thousand
other people, but i'm uniquely me
with my set of divisors who knows
why my gods are thus? i want to change them
but that's just what they want me to do
so that they can wield submachines
and wash dramamines down with nightly torches.
some of us have a gift of fire.
some, it's mist and ire.
we make them all up, anyway









()**





cougar hunter having fun in the club
watching women. they all want to dance
with the boy in blue's 3 day beard.
42 skiddo, they do. a sleek cat closes her eyes
stumbles into hot pants. accident
or clever innuendo, it nets her
the marksman. she's targeted--first kiss wounded
on the dance floor, he skins her
skirt exposes aqua lace under
his hands, feels her
resistance cave to adrenaline,
whining with tracers,music, liquor
and incendiary cars so hot
she's infrared and it's like when he had to shoot
those kids with guns in iraq
draw a bead, follow up
with a silky stroke make the kill quick
it's not something to be proud of,
it's survival.
















































)($)#%%




i do not understand how you can choose
to do the same hazing exercises to our sons
that you went thru in the great boomer war.
for the most part we play along, consumers on crack
to " keep america strong" and honor our boys
when you must know
that mercenary police's lives aren't worth
a liter of oil. they know it too. burn
the quran in kabal and we shoot your top staff
in the head. interlopers walk razored cliffs
in the land of milky poppies.
this is why when you proudly waved
reganomics in my face and told me
not to argue with you
i ducked grabbed my magarita ran for cover
into the arms of the dance floor. what happens
there stays in vegas, flim at eleven
with the pixelated shot of her lifted
shirt drawing stares of shock and awe.
we all hadda good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home