Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hallelujah brigand

i'm not going to be upbeat
so just move along. pissometer
is the one thing i remember from
the state of my blogsurf tonite.

sometimes i was caught in languages
i can't read/persian, french,
christian, crafter , happy
family. a blogtex spun
out of what evil blogod i cannot
imagine. perhaps it was
not satisfied with missouri's
84 dead, and wanted to add my soul
to its blogture. i could go on
all night changing prefixes into
blogfixxes but piss o meter
is already on its way to cliche ville
and wants me to pick up the check, dear.

on the plus side it looks like some blogziners
are makin some money  on ego. nice.
like you always said.

what is the matter with you?
i like the way it draws me to you
the obvious way i want to catch
an eye, like sure, it's annoying
how could i possibly know
  you. in any way shape or form
but for me, as reader, it helps me
get into the role of other. what do you
think of this?
nothing much, a little tv now
a bit of watch this guy
take all of your thoughts and turn
them into entertainment or at any rate into a
teeth clicking stereotype, acublossageless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home