Wednesday, May 27, 2009

post news blues





how i imagine i look
from inside your perspective--
grainy, rasters moving sixty times
a second, a little tilted
elongated, semi permanent claymation
figures melding the background
and ruby shoes crying home please
take me home now.



















8888888888888888888888888888888888888

an end to tempting resistence

harmony and me /we're pretty good company


sorry about giving in to the positivity
o god of nocturnal delights, but i thought
a new star might be pleasing to your eyes.

i sometimes go days without thinking of you
now i'll have to begin collecting my chips all over again.



under the table in the bathroom the weekly planet
scuttles its places for liaison--so last week. my inbox
was found thru a reunion site: the past comes
to haunt everyone sooner or later. even good memories

are fraught with glowing jellyfish tentacles. i have a theme
going on with the ocean, she doesn't demand much.
a pair of glasses here, a hairtie there, an opal in exchange
for my firstborn. last time she let me off, gratis. slapped
a little sense into me, lasted almost three days.






































()****













the snake returneth. i am in my cabin
deep in the bowels of the city. you are poised
on the brink of hello. the hiss of the fan, spinning,
hides the slither until i am faced with a tongue
and wide jaws. there's fire inside that belly
i can see its hunger. or is that rumbling
from me? i don't want to imagine

ruby shoes and wizards again, i want
you to be too much and not enough.
i want olive salad over hummus, szadsiki sauce,
kerflempt unkemptness on the sidewalk
leading to your house. the snake
just wants a meal. feed me, he says feed
me. i look frantically around the room
for any appetizing morsel not in the shape of my heart.
i was saving that for a special occasion.


the cards back me up. i pick up my wands
you chain the lovers to your knees. there are coins
between us still. as always , what's to be
is the mystery. the snake merely waits.
















*()&&&










resistence is futile. your eyes
circle like a jungle book anime.
later we'll bring out the staves and knives,
carve this up real fine
a leg for you, a hindquarter
for me. we'll unhinge
our jaws and swallow whole, slurping
my tail, wanting the end
to be the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home