Sunday, May 10, 2009

impetus on mommy's day

i have bills to pay.
calls to answer a date
to prepare. plan a was iffy and plan b
definite. irony for lunch again.
that and dancing with the ants.

i want to lay on a beach alone
with my children. i have sacrificed
trust for lent, and haven't taken
it up again. your please

falls on learned muteness, my
deafness is ringing in my ears.
i don't know what you think you can give me now
besides more of the same. i call you past
a full moon and you're crying because
you are still a man.

now those lessons i taught you about cycles
and fertility come to mind. which was what
trying to get online? didn't use protection
so the matrix comes, decline. isn't that what
you wanted, for some way divine?


anywaze.















the bills fall off the hope chest.
a little chit a little chat. a li'l wheat
a li'l shaft. at the party again the prize
on display. who will grab that ass
and take it home tonite. the moon she smiling
like a promise. not to be not to be. the prize
wins itself, leaving like a woman with a man
waiting for her at home.
















you said to me that's black magic
and i said we all like the night.



you wanted me to stop. i tripped
upon the stair, spilled the strawberry

frozen drink in my right hand, so i gave
you the one in my left. it took a while

for me to see the big dipper. music waved
loud and soft, depending on the position

of the sliding glass door. i couldn't
explain to you the way unconsciously

i have to not believe in something in order
for it to manifest. i am not allowed

acknowledgment of desires because they're
still desires. i must believe what i say

only when i say it. i can hope in the moment
after,that i am wrong. so very wrong. believe me

that wrongness is how i want to be proven. inverted.
flip sides. poles that exist, holes that persist.

the emptiness is what drives the vortex. let's
take the plastic and recycle it,momma needs a new brush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home