Wednesday, April 22, 2009

(not my) true story

so i'm on my way to work
and i see this wasp inside my car
near my window. it's stinging
the metal, i mean it's pissed at this
invisible force field keeping it from
advancing. at the red light i roll down
the window try to get it to leave
that's when i notice its leg is caught so i
roll it down further and finally
it takes off. i get
to work, my assistant's
running from door to door dodging
a wasp she says she's
allergic and i begin
wonder if it's the same one,start telling her
about the one in the car, saying
it might have followed me
all the way here trying to wreak revenge.
but just as i say "wasp" she looks over
my shoulder and screams cuz there's
one dive bombing us and i don't know
who was where but
i'm the first one out of my office
leaving her in there screaming
and me perplexed
at the way things seem
to cross all boundaries to deliver their message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home