Thursday, January 24, 2008

madness seeded reintergration

so. you only wanted someone to love you
like you loved me. now you pee on her.
i wanted you to be older and i have that love
from someone my age and i piss on it.
what the goddamn fuck. i became you
and you became me if i were sadistic instead
of masochistic. niiiice.

blood on the rocks. is now a song. that is being
shared on limewire. wow. too bad you're not famous.
i actually sounded good on it. that's when i could
sing. when i still believed in someone. before
you and i destroyed him.

remember that morning you woke me up with a slap
how we had the fight about responsibility later
that day but at the moment of awakening
you were above me with the sweetest smile
and your hand poised for another. i said what the fuck
and you rolled over into a ball. i lay there stunned
then punched you in the shoulder. what the fuck was
that about? you said you didn't remember. you acted
like you just woke up. i believed that you must have
been sleep slapping. in the fight later you sighed
after i let you stay again. you cried and said fine
fine, i'll do this. cuz i'm going to have to resent
someone and i want my kids to have a relationship
with their grandma. parentheticly my age. parenthetically
you had no kids at the time. and i let you stay.

and he wonders why i run from a relationship.

huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home