Tuesday, March 08, 2016

plan for today

it's more poem than a plan
enjoy the sunlight enjoy the breath
think of living not of death
no its part of life for everyone

try to enjoy things at work

two young men just walk down to the water.they're looking for Gator.
you and I SAT right here and watch Twain come right where they stud right where they're standing
and I think how politics is a lot like that
you know they're out there you know the Gators and the Sharks are in the water
and they probably killed someone right where you stand.
but what can you do shrug your shoulders
go stand somewhere else carry a gun
I want study then to find peace of mind and he knows then it's all about letting go.zen.and the swipe doesn't understand it.and Google voice doesn't understand it.not even sure I understand it but I think it's about becoming the sound of the trucks and the Jets McKenna the eyes of the sky and the water being the meal and the eating at once.

1 Comments:

Blogger james said...

I really identify with this. Life and death are all one to me nowadays and i love them both.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home