Saturday, May 09, 2015

cuz freddy''s dead,

Why can't we brothers
Protect one another
No one's serious
And it makes me furious
Don't be misled
Just think of Fred --curtis mayfield








me and my bro on north ave, we see
trouble, look it straight in the eye
danger on bikes in packs of fours 
no time to think, we turn and run

trouble's the man whose eyes i meet 
i can see he has a gun and badge
we dont  think.we turn and run
safest thing i know to do

i can see he has a gun and badge
that's never been good luck for me
the safest thing i know to do
just makes the dogs chase after us

i never get good luck, my bro
he got away, but now i'm stuck
treed by hounds, caught ,leg ironed
thrown in a van  for a pocket knife.

i'm stuck, i'm struck don't go away
man, something's snapped it hurts
i'm thown around this van , a knife's
 buried in my neck please. god. help.

something's snapped, it hurts. hey man
my neck's knifed. pleased? only god can help.
danger in packs of four have buried me
come on! I was just walkin on north avenue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home