Friday, December 17, 2010

thief

when you stole my weed, cigs, grinder
canoe did you have to take my laptop too?
i thought i'd have at least those pix
to look thru when i get immobile. also
the manuscript, gone. shit. well it wasn't
much, but it was mine. i remember i
uploaded it onto some flash drive but
i think that's gone too. thank you
for helping me let go of everything.
but fuck you for taking my life.










*&(


it's my own fault tho. leaving the door
unlocked is an irresistable invitation.
by the way, the flash drive i can locate
only has some pix of my granddaughter.
that's all. i might grieve but not now. now
i'm angry. oh that's a stage isn't it?




*(&&







the trip to the west, the redwoods, ms finch, the rain forest, the mountains, weed ca,
vancouver(none of nat tho), the gorgeous body of my love oregon, all gone. stored only
in my head. only in my head. i suppose i should be thankful that he didn't take my netbook.
ok, thanks terrance.

















*&&





but you know, i found out from you
how easy it is to fuck over the feeding hand.
held out or simply ungloved, it holds
a smack as well as nourishment. sometimes
you can't tell the difference. but really, did you have to
take the laptop? it doesn't even work . everything else
is replaceable ya know? but that ms and those pics
one copy each. digitalis. corriallis. fuck .













*(&&&





what were you doing with them anyway?
you haven't lived up to the gift, so
what do you care about the ms now?


true dat. besides i can always write it again.
no, i can't. it's gone. somewhere on the web, but i made it
private and lost the address. snort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home