Sunday, December 13, 2009

meditation # 657 from romania

so i dunno



did my morning prayers
in tears and renunciation
the hum of ac in my head.

wherever you sail,
that's where you land
and me, a ship you pass

without hailing. sometimes
gordon pym's world is too much
to survive. look thru the spyglass
me hearty and think on yesteryears

you wanted to have all your pasts
at your fingertips. you don't understand
they are closer than that. if you were actually god

you'd be here. in my head. the evidence
points to other coincidences. how the ideal
wants to be daphne and laurel bushes-
how apollonian, the dream. lit candle
in a crystal lotus. the sad fact of 4D.

time.
if you escape it, could you come back
here and let me know? just, well,
as a favor to yourself.

my being is not large enough to take me all in.

i am animal, where love comes to taste mortality

i am ego, digesting the meal

i am spirit, seeking one essence in yous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home