Sunday, October 07, 2007

bobbing and weaving at 5 mph

all this space in the ocean and you have to be a
los angeles class submarine surfacing
on my japanese fishing boat. i wonder
what to call that?
fate? time to die? mother ocean's sick
sense of humour? anyway, i'm destroyed now. hope
you're happy in your sappy
new relationslip. i told my girl to call
you for a ride but she says you're not
up that late anymore. i'm all like
why not? "he's got a girlfriend. he's sleeping
with her" the periscope pushed through balsa
wood and i'm drowning. seven months of rise time
cuddling sluice through me
toxi flash flood release . "oh yeh. i
forgot. i was chopped
liver. "


so let's examine the sick side of desire
today. i wanted you
to change, for me. you wanted me
to change, for you. i couldn't get
younger, tho i tried. you couldn't get mature,
and you tried. so you say.
heh, look at me still expecting
that the lessons which worked on me
could work on you. not everyone likes vanilla.

we can't be friends cuz i wont let you. still want
you. it's why i let you use me
so long.
kleenexesque sheaves pulled from my box
till they was gone. all gone. nothing
left for your mucous swaddle.

you climb into my box. let your girl move in
reincarnate us
with the actors in the right roles this time.





song like love comes on the ipod. all akimbo
like a sputter--i said we were already past
and i meant it. then solomon birch.
how is it all our songs are still around?
this music a consistent reincarnation.
but all your debts are pain. paid. i typed. i got you
with slut rap and you wanted the whole movie.
turned into beasties dancing with hemp
on the rafters. i can steal from ourselves
now cuz i lived it. called it art.


permancence an illusion. however red line! let me spell
like i can. don't stop the spew with
your reminders of rulez. it's about breaking them.
crash the bus.paint something beautiful
black. how will your photon shine out of that?
the rhythm guitar is you, the painful out of tune lead
guitar punches at words
that came from hiding what you would do to me.
making me believe in something or
was that someone, again.

my test case for the male/ found lacking.
ozel told me i expect too much. i guess
that's my curse. mediocrity? that's
just for living.
can you do better?
hole in my core
fill it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home