Tuesday, June 28, 2005

after the nap

went to scott's blog today
and he says something that makes me
almost want to begin my own.
umm, for public consumption
um a public i know about.
or maybe it's the way he
is just ..is..
the way he answers the comments.
i dunno but if i could do one
as unpretentiously as




or something like that.
but i am rising in order
to help lift her up.
lol, what a stoopid way
to say "i'll pray for her"
the xtians have tainted my
communion with god those
well intentioned men with their
factions of babies
and soldiers and lambs.
what ho the sacrifice!




my mouth feels bile and brittle
behind their unctions.




o dear i find myself editing
anyway. what someone might google what
someone might find. silly goose
ollie ollie oxinfree.

well, not really but i'll play again
the fatalist. use names as i think them.
laurel k, my sis, a woman i should have been.
love keeps finding me and i let it
but she has a deeper love one which must be
unfrozen from disbelief. she wants love like rilke.
eternal or not at all.

o dear. a battle begins. no it wsn't
i was wrong. we'll i've opened my door
so that i wont appear isolated
which i am.
alienated. that's what tree said.
yes tree. alienated.
walking wounded on the beach.

i woke to marbles sounding
sounding like a shower.

rilke knows it is the rain



















888